Blue Mountain (ON) - Mountain Biking Downhill Pass Day Ticket
starting at CAD $26.00up to 31% off
A Bike Park Pass is mandatory for all Riders.
Valid ID will be required for proof of age. Riders 17 and under who did not complete the Waiver Process with a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to purchase a trail pass or rentals.
Riders under the age of 10 years:
- Cross-country trail pass or lift access only while accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For downhill trails, riders must be at least 8 years of age or older, and must be accompanied by a Blue Mountain Guide as part of a Private Lesson or U10 Camp.
Riders age 10 to 12 years:
- For cross country trails, must ride with an adult 25 years or older or with a guide.
- For downhill trails, must complete the rider assessment.
- For downhill trails, must ride with a parent or guardian 25 years of age or older, or ride with a Blue Mountain Guide as part of a Private Lesson or U12 Camp.
Riders age 13 to 17 years:
- Must complete the Rider Assessment.
A one-time $10 + tax administration fee will be charged to the rider to complete the process.
All riders are required to complete a waiver and a secondary freeride skill assessment to access Haole. This process can be completed online or on-site at one of our kiosks.
© Copyright 2014 |